A good little knife, probably a good alternative to the Remora which is still a great knife, just damned expensive these days. Though I suppose not as expensive as your life!
Unlike the Remora, it doesn’t come with a hose fitting but can be fixed to the BCD hose with cable-ties etc.
Like the Remora, it’s a nice size and has a blunt tip to avoid stabbing things in use or while stowing away. I use the larger version when not using my Argonaut Titanium.
- Secure Our Squeeze knives are easy to remove intentionally by squeezing the ridged bolster, but nearly impossible to accidentally un-sheath.
- Small Size 3½” blade; 7” long overall (8.9cm/17.8cm).
- High-Grade Metal Alloy 304 Stainless steel
- Durable Handle and Sheath Handle and sheath are made of nylon and fiberglass fill for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Mounting Options Sheath may be secured to your BCD (via grommets), a belt (via a 2”/5.1cm locking clip on the sheath), or rubber leg straps (sold separately) via strap slots.
- Knife handle has a hole for lanyard attachment.
- Easy Drainage Drain holes in sheath make re-sheathing easy.